Friday, October 12, 2007

Mas, Mas, Weightloss!


*laughs like The Count from Sesame Street*

I was down 1.8 at my WI this morning *Eddie Murphy Cabbage Patch*. In general, I would LOVE to lose at least two pounds a week so this is great for me. I am still nursing so it's really not recommended I lose more than that a week anyhow. Too quick weight loss could result is loss of milk production and we don't want that just yet. In 8 months, milk can dry up like the Sahara for all I care, but not sooner. Soon, RJ will be eating solids in addition though, and I am supposed to recalculate my POINTS based on how much I am nursing... however, when he's eating solids, I'll be pumping for storage, so it's still considered pumping. I'll work it out I'm sure. But I gots me 5 lb star... TOLD YOU I WOULD!

Ohhhh yeaaaah!

1 comment:

Trina said...

The box braids are so cute pers! I knew they would be cute on you, but you know how we can be... Not quite sure until it is done. LOL!

High fives on the 6.6 pounds lost! Get it girl! 33 more to go! You can do it!