Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hungry, Hungry Hippo Slimmo!

Sooo, there's defo an increase in appetite when doing so much strength training. I am learning the hard way, but trying my very best to make the most healthy choices. I think I may start counting points again... I figure something is better than nothing since I clearly have some sort of issue wid tracking calories. Plus, I have all these fancy schmancy unused, but paid for, Weight Watchers journals... at least then I am still tracking what goes in. I am still undecided. But I am wondering if I can perfect that atleast, it might get me geared into tracking calories? *shrugs* Iono... I do know Wednesday workout is done and while I can feel my muscles working, I'm not in excessive pain which is good. That always happens once you get into a groove... I smile at the fact that I am in a groove. Yay.

In other news, here are some favorites I ran across since starting my workouts ... in the healthy eating quickies... take a looksee...


Smart Ones Santa Fe Rice and Beans served with a huge salad wid Balsamic Vinaigrette and a sprinkle of feta? *drool*




(I drink the protein shake as my breakfast drink, after my morning workout.)

So far I've only tried French Vanilla (left in my fridge by accident of my weekend guest) and I really like it. I will try the other flavors. 10g of protein! 5g of fat and only 180 calories... and extremely tasty.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If there was one "diet" I would recommend it would be weight watchers. Simply for the fact that you can eat any foods you choose..

With this said, I've realized that WW aided me in becoming so obsessed with points, calories, food, and dieting in general. Since I'm an all or nothing girl it's even worse....

Great job with getting into your workout groove!!