Monday, August 4, 2008

It's all the way liiiiive....



Hey, hey.... well today is Day one of the Live for 5 August challenge I am participating in with Culinary Healing and I'm excited, though I haven't had much of an appetite today! I know, weird... you'd think I'd be ravenous. At any rate, I took the 2 tbsps of flu buster tonic (oh my sweet Jesus does it have some kick to it!) this morning at rise and I had a glass of fresh-squeezed OJ not too long behind it with a pint of water. For lunch, I had some cucumber soup... I loooove me some cucumbers. But I had to put a lil extra salt and lime juice on it cause well, that's the way I am used to eating my cucumbers. *blush* I am sippin on some water now... been soaking my almonds all day while gone to make almond milk when I get home... excited to know what that's gonna taste like. I plan to make the creamy carrot soup for dinner... but we'll see how up to it I feel when I get off work... I may just do my workout and hit the hay.

In the AM... I am gonna do another salt water flush pre-flu buster to see if I can knock this bloated feelin that has arrived with Aunt Flo's visit... hopefully she's not irritating anything with all the cleansing I been doing. Ya'll know she likes to turn stuff upside down. :)

2 comments:

Fitness Goddess said...

hey lady,

Thanks for commenting on my blog. We should chat. Please send me your email (hypothesis1913@gmail.com). I think we should collaborate on something.

Cendrine

Cassina Z. said...

Will do! What did you have in mind?