Monday, August 4, 2008

The Devil is in My Living Room


Seriously. Right there. *points at TV without lifting her arm very high* Owwww.... You're adorable, Shaun T and I thought you a bit annoying at first... but I realize now it's just because I don't like you. Because you make my abs hurt... and I hate to love you for that.

So I started with Fat-Burning Cardio... *sigh* I'ma try to follow the daily schedule for a month. If I suddenly stop posting, no worries, I'm just traveling to Cali to bite him.

Good Night!

2 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOL that was my feeling towards billy blanks...he used to tap dance on just the right nerve when he would say... "do you feel that? ok just 8 more" HUH
pjd

Cassina Z. said...

LMAO! Yeah, Billy Blanks is STILL my arch nemesis from those Taebo tapes.